the BROADVIEW ACCOUNTING FIRM
Broadview is not your average accounting firm, get to know us and you will see why.
Christiaan Cloete – Director, but a true farm boy from the Karoo. Target shooter, hunter, ammo reloader and general gun nut at heart. Very passionate about DIY, the outdoors and nature.
Broadview has been a dream for more than four years, since November 2019 we have started rendering various services.
The nitty gritty credentials
- 3 years of articles and 2 years as audit supervisor with a medium sized audit firm.
- 9 years as financial manager at a group of companies (Group turnover +/- R100 million, +/-140 staff)
- In other words, I have been on both “sides” of the fence.
- Member of SAICA (Associate General Accountant) and a tax practitioner since 2015.
- Having a financial manager “on call”, but not on your payroll.
- You also have access to my more than 14 years of knowledge.
- I love coffee and to connect with people, and getting to know the operation side of your business is important and will be a key part in giving you useful advice.
- No stress about the changes in the accounting world, we do keep up with new developments and platforms and will be able to advise you on what is relevant for your business.
LET US CONNECT ON THE PHONE AND THEN HAVE A CUP OF COFFEE WHILE WE DISCUSS YOUR BUSINESS FRUSTRATIONS, PLANS AND DREAMS.