OUR SERVICES INCLUDE
ACCOUNTING | COUNTING THE BEAN
- Anything and everything you need on a weekly or monthly basis. We will get your financial admin in order.
- From recording the various income and expense items (capturing supplier and customer invoices on accounting software), account for bank statement transactions, asset and liability movements.
- More high level work, things you didn’t even think about. We will make sure everything is prepared with no nasty surprises.
- Services such as: asset register, depreciation, accruals, interest on loans, stock valuation etc.
- Monthly payroll processed timely, pay slips generated and e-mailed. PAYE, UIF and SDL submitted to SARS via e-filing (EMP201 and EMP501).
Compilation reports / Reviews
- Yearly financial statements drafted or reviewed.
- Handling your bank account (including making payments and loading beneficiaries), applications for overdraft facilities, keeping authorized signatories up to date, etc.
TAX… AND KEEPING HAPPY THE QUEEN
- Everything with SARS: registering for tax types and appointing Public Officers, submission of the various types of tax returns (including but not limited to: VAT, Provisional tax, Income tax, Dividend Withholding Tax), SARS reviews and audits, Tax Clearance Certificates. Change year end, supplementary declarations (IT14SD).
- Discuss your personal and business requirements and set up personal and business tax structure efficiently and optimally.
FINANCIAL & BUSINESS CONSULTING | BIG FIRM CAPABILITY. SMALL FIRM PERSONALITY.
- Monthly management reports and ratios supplied. We will compare it to your budget, supplied via e-mail and help guide you with your business to make sure you stay on track.
- Adjustments to your budget, should it be needed or discussing alternatives to lower costs.
Budgeting and Forecasting
- Drawing up a budget and doing a forecast of financial figures for a set period.
- Budget is supplied via e-mail in excel format for your use.
Cash flow planning, forecasting and management
- Cash flow is one of the items keeping business owners awake at night. We will help you with cash flow planning by doing a forecast (up to 6 months) of your cash flow needs, so that you know about hurdles well in advance.
CIPC secretarial services
- Includes director changes, annual returns, company name changes, share transfers and issuing of shares.
Workman’s comp / COIDA Return of earnings
- Annual workman’s comp return of earnings completed and submitted.
- We will discuss, analyse and help you to structure your business in the best way for your needs and risk, be it a sole proprietor, company or group of companies.
- Broadview will explain reasons for recommendations and identify the pros and cons of the different structures.
Internal control procedures review and recommendations for improvements.
- Closing possible “leaks” in your business.
- We will value the business, be it for the purchase of a new business, sale of the current business or buy-out of a shareholder.
STAFF TRAINING & UP SKILL | WORKING WITH OUR CLIENTS, NOT SIMPLY FOR THEM.
Training sessions can be booked for an agreed price and time. We train and empower your admin staff to give them the necessary tools and ideas to perform certain accounting functions that will normally be outsourced.
For start-ups we know it can be a daunting experience, we got to know a wide variety of people performing different functions.
If we cannot do it, we will refer you to someone with the necessary knowledge and experience, be it domain registrations, web design, branding (including corporate identity), social media advertising, IT support and legal (including labour lawyers).